Maple Street Surgery have many Allied Health Professionals attend the practice on a regular basis. These include:
- Allied Health
- Exercise Physiologist
- Hearing Specialist
- Health Checks
- Cervical Screening
- Family Medicine
- Child health Checks
- Hearth and Cholesterol Checks
- Health Assessments
- Chronic Disease
- Mental Health
- Skin checks / Excisions
- Insertion of Mirena
- Insertion and removal of Implanon
- Neonatal Circumcisions
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Wart removal/Cryotherapy/Electrocautery
- INR Management
- Covid Clinics for adults on Thursday. We offer Pfizer and AstraZeneca only and are expecting our booster stock soon. Priceline Chemist Cooroy offers Maderna for Booster now.
- Childhood NOTE: We are not doing Covid vaccinations for children due to staffing shortages affecting businesses
- Flu and pneumonia vaccines
Pathology and X-ray facilities are also available within the building complex.
- Diabetic Cycle of Care
– 45-49 Health Check (gender specific)
– Indigenous Health Checks
– Over 75 Health Assessments
Care Plans (if you have a chronic condition please speak with you Doctor to arrange a team care plan for the management of your condition).
Our mission is to provide all our patients with quality healthcare that meets their individual needs.
Please give us a call or make an appointment to discuss any of the above services