1. Face masks must be fitted and worn at times when you are on our premises in keeping with Public Health Advice.
No exceptions or exemptions are valid. If you cannot abide by this, please phone for further advice.DO NOT enter the medical centre without a mask.
2. You will be requested by reception to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses) via the MyGov app, Check in QLD App, or by a printed certificate from Medicare. If you cannot provide proof, you will be asked to wait outside and then advised over the phone.
3. If you are fully vaccinated, but have respiratory, fever, cold or flu-like symptoms, you must not attend our premises – you must obtain a COVID-19 test, receive the result and seek phone advice before attending in person, or book a telephone consultation. This applies to children under the age of 12 also.
4. If you are not fully vaccinated(double dose), we will only be able to provide an initial telephone consultation in the first instance. You will receive the Medicare rebate if you have attended the medical centre in person at least once in the past 12 months. If you have not attended the medical centre in the past 12 months, a non-rebateable full consultation fee applies.
5. If you are not fully vaccinated and you are required to attend a face-to-face appointment as a result of a telephone consultation, or you are an unvaccinated parent attending with your child, you will be required to wait outside and phone reception for further instructions. If you are presenting with non-infective symptoms, you will be required to have a COVID-19 Test which can be purchased at Woolworths or a chemist. Please note, the test will need to take place under our supervision.
6. If you are not fully vaccinated, and you require more urgent medical attention, we recommend that you go straight to Hospital Emergency, or a government funded Respiratory Clinic to avoid any delay in receiving treatment and where staff have access to full Personal Protective Equipment.
7. We offer a Covid clinic on Thursdays with AstraZeneca and Pfyzer. We do not offer Maderna.
If possible please refrain from calling our surgery regarding COVID-19 vaccination as appointments can be made simply via the below portal.
MAKE YOUR VACCINATION APPOINTMENT HERE GO
Please choose from the following two options:Download PDF Form
orComplete Adult New Patient Information Form online